direkt zum Inhalt springen

direkt zum Hauptnavigationsmenü

Sie sind hier

TU Berlin

Page Content

TU Studio

TU Studio, Raumplan
Lupe

The Electronic Music Studio at TU Berlin  was founded in 1953, making it an early 
place in the history of Electroacoustic Music. Since then it is used for the production of Electroacoustic Music and – as part of the Audio Communication Group – also in the research and  teaching of fields related to audio technology and electronic music.

Studio Docs

The Studio Docs contain all information for using the studios for production, teaching and research.

 

Contact

Tel.: +49 (0)30 314-22327
address and map

Studio Director:
Henrik von Coler

Student Assistants:
Paul Schuladen

 

Former staff:




Andreas Pysiewicz

Zusatzinformationen / Extras

Quick Access:

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe

This site uses Matomo for anonymized webanalysis. Visit Data Privacy for more information and opt-out options.