Inhalt des Dokuments
Dr. Paul Luizard
- © privat
Room: E-N 150/151
Phone: +49 30 314 78780
paul.luizard [at] campus.tu-berlin.de 
- Acoustics of large concert halls and smaller rooms
- Voice production (mechanics, directivity, strategies)
- Sound/music perception in rooms
- Adaptation of a singer/speaker to room acoustical conditions
- Since 2017: Postdoctoral
research fellow (Alexander von Humboldt Foundation grant) at the Audio
Communication Group in TU-Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
Subject: Adaptation of singing voice to room acoustics.
- 2015-2017: Parental leave.
- 2014-2015: Postdoctoral research fellow at
GIPSA-lab, Grenoble, France.
Subject: Theoretical and experimental study of vocal folds vibration.
- 2010-2013: PhD candidate at LIMSI-CNRS and
LAM, d’Alembert institute, Paris, France.
Subject: Coupled spaces: behavior, conception and perception in a context of performance hall.
Short research stays
- 2012: At CIRMMT in Montreal, Qc,
Canada. Advisor: C. Guastavino
Subject: Perceptual discrimination and preference in coupled volumes.
- 2012: At RPI in
Troy, NY, USA. Advisor: N. Xiang
Subject: Measurement and analysis in coupled volume scale models.
------ Links: ------
Download Bibtex Eintrag
|Autor||P. Luizard and M. Otani and J. Botts and L. Savioja and B.F.G. Katz|
|Buchtitel||Proc. of the $21^st$ International Congress on Acoustics, Montreal, Canada, 2-7 June|