Inhalt des Dokuments
On the Visual influence on Room Acoustical Impression.
Would the acoustical impression of a venue be different under different lighting conditions? What color should a music studio have? Is the acoustical impression of a room independent of its visual elements?
The principal aim of this study is to investigate the contribution
of the audiovisual associations concerning brightness, color, light
and visual position in the domain of acoustics. Through the analysis
of subjective evaluation of virtual and real spaces we hope to shed
light to the influence of the above visual aspects on room acoustical
impression. This effort can equally provide important findings on the
field of psychoacoustics, musicology and music cognition.
Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Stefan Weinzierl - TU Berlin
Funding: Hans Böckler Stiftung - https://www.boeckler.de/index.htm 
- Audiovisual cross-modal correspondences
- Room acoustical impression
- Spacial perception and memory
- Auditory perception and memory
- Music learning
- From August 2018 - PhD scholarship from Hans Böckler Stiftung
- Since July 2017 - PhD Student - Technische Universität Berlin
- Since 2013 – Music Composition Diploma - Conservatoiry Philippos Nakas
- 2015 – 2016 – Scholarship from Ecole Normale de Musique de Paris, Alferd Cortot
- 2015 – 2016 – Scholarship of the Cite International Universitaire de Paris
- 2014 - 2016 – Orchestra conducting – Ecole Normale de Musique de Paris, Alferd Cortot
- 2011 - 2013 – Fugue and orchestration Diploma - Conservatoiry Philippos Nakas
- 2009 - 2011 – Counterpoint and history of art Diploma - Conservatoiry Philippos Nakas
- 2007 - 2009 – Music Theory and Harmony Diploma - Conservatoiry Philippos Nakas
- 2005 – 2014 – Diploma (BA and Msc), Mechanical Engineering - National Technical University of Athens (N.T.U.A.) - Master thesis: The technique of Counterpoint as a tool in mechanical engineering
- 2005 – 2010 – Electric Bass Diploma - Conservatoiry Philippos Nakas in collaboration with Berklee College of Music
Previous Professional Experience
- Head of showcases at Classical:NEXT and Piranha Arts.
- Musical direction, conducting, arrangements, production and performance in 15 music theater, musical and opera productions.
- Electric Bass, Double bass and orchestration in concerts, TV shows and festivals (Greece, France and Germany).
- Teacher of electric bass, music theory and harmony - Conservatoiry Philippos Nakas