- © Copyright??
Raum: EN 327
Telefon: +49 30 - 314 22327
Sprechzeiten: nach Vereinbarung
- Edgard-Varèse-Gastprofessor für SoSe 2011
- http://music.columbia.edu/~douglas/ 
Feedback : physical, electrical, conceptual
aspects of feedback
Transduction : sound as an intermediary
Douglas Irving Repetto is
an artist and teacher.
His work, including sculpture, installation, performance, recordings, and software is presented internationally. He is the founder of a number of art/community-oriented groups including dorkbot: people doing strange things with electricity, ArtBots: The Robot Talent Show, organism: making art with living systems, and the music-dsp mailing list and website.
Douglas is Director of Research at the Columbia University Computer Music Center and lives in New York City with his wife, writer Amy Benson, and their young son Beals; two cute/bad cats, Pokey and Sneezy; and many plants.
- Doing It Wrong, Frontiers of Engineering: Reports on Leading-Edge Engineering, National Academy of Engineering, 2011
- ArtWork, Quarterly column, Make Magazine, 2007-2009
- Music and Computers: A Theoretical and Historical Approach, By Phil Burk, Larry Polansky, Douglas Repetto Mary Roberts, and Dan Rockmore. Key College Publishing, 2005
- crash and bloom: A Self-Defeating Regenerative System, Leonardo Music Journal, Vol. 14 - Composers inside Electronics: Music after David Tudor, 2004